Terms & Conditions
1. The Vendor agrees to sell and the Purchaser agrees to purchase the goods described at the price stated. Any goods supplied by Prosveta shall remain the sole and absolute property of Prosveta as legal and beneficial owner until such time as the Customer shall have paid Prosveta the agreed price together with any other monies then outstanding from the Customer to Prosveta.
2. The said goods shall remain at the Vendor's risk until delivery to the Purchaser whereupon they shall be at the Purchaser's risk. The Customer acknowledges that it is in possession of any goods delivered to it by Prosveta as bailee for Prosveta until such a time as the price of such goods is paid together with the full price of any other goods then outstanding from the Customer to Prosveta. Prosveta shall have the right to repossess the goods and any other monies then outstanding from the Customer to Prosveta.
3. Payment of the full contract price shall be made by the Purchaser to the Vendor within the trading terms stated on invoice.
4. The costs, including solicitors fees, incurred in recovering an outstanding debt to the extent necessary, will be borne by the Purchaser.
5. Any defect in the goods supplied must be notified to the Vendor by the Purchaser within seven days of the date of delivery failing which notification the Purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and approbated this contract.
6. Upon such notification of any defect in the goods the Vendor shall be afforded reasonable opportunity by the Purchaser to inspect the goods and until such inspection and until the Vendor agrees to rescission of this contract the terms and conditions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Notwithstanding anything herein contained title to the goods shall remain vested in the Vendor until payment of the full contract price and interest thereon (if any).
8. The Vendor shall deliver the goods to such place as is reasonably nominated by the Purchaser at the Vendor's sole expense provided that the contract price for the goods is more than £120. If the Purchaser should require the goods delivered to some place more than 50 miles from the Vendor's principal place of business or if the goods should be of unusual shape or size so as to require special arrangements for delivery the Vendor may make such additional charge for carriage as is reasonable in the circumstances.
9. The Vendor reserves the right to revise the prices attached without prior notice.