202 pages - 1 photo
‘The foods we eat every day obviously contain life, but they don’t yet possess the spirit. So we must, when we eat, concentrate on the food so that our spirit participates in this act. On eating the food, the spirit impregnates our own matter which it transforms, enlightens and regenerates.’
The first mouthful – The importance of chewing and breathing – Eating in silence with love and gratitude so we nourish our different bodies – The benefits of a yoga of nutrition – Not overeating – Blessing the food – Knowing how to eat is essential.
The meaning and spiritual dimension of nutrition.
1. Meditation before the meal – Silence at mealtimes; silence and the intense life
2. Influence of singing on the food
3. Singing, eating and meditating together
4. Formula to recite before and after the meal – The love of God is everywhere; sacred attitude for capturing it and tasting plenitude.
The first mouthful – The importance of how we begin.
1. Nutrition in all domains – Meat and vegetarian food – Killing of animals and the law of justice
2. Impurities in the physical and psychic domains – Purity: foundation of the teaching of the Universal White Brotherhood
3. Should we avoid being 13 at a table? – The number 13 – Concerning soap – Everything is number – Good and evil, working with the two forces – Purity: on what condition the Holy Spirit will descend into us – The true power of the human being – The magic circle.
Food, a love letter sent by the Creator – Eating in silence so as to hear the voice of the food.
The importance of spiritual work; at least do this work at mealtimes.
Benefiting from mealtimes to learn self-mastery and to find calmness.
1. Meals: magic and sacred ceremonies
2. Paying attention to all that we do; knowing how to look – 3. Taking mealtimes as an opportunity to develop intelligence, love and willpower.
1. Don’t overeat
2. Knowing moderation with food – The astral body – Think of sharing one’s happiness – How to eat: quality and quantity
Rediscovering one’s trust in Nature.
1. Food puts us in touch with the universe
2. Nutrition is white magic – Plants and fruits are spirits which have come to incarnate into matter – Knowing how to work with matter and the spirit.
1. Eat with gratitude; sacred attitude
2. Gratitude and noble thoughts enable us to seize the subtle elements contained in food – The good and evil you do to yourself, you do also to the whole of humanity
3. Silence at mealtimes, formation of the subtle bodies and the body of glory
4. Food and the angels of the 4 elements; building the subtle bodies and the body of glory – Purification, the angels of the 4 elements – Formula to the angels of the 4 elements.
1. By means of thought, extract the solar energy condensed in food – Thought is the soul’s breathing – Nutrition is a struggle between the organism and food
2. Through the absorption of food, humans form their bodies – ‘It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person’ – The inner life is more powerful than food
3. True medicine: basing one’s existence on the law of love – Putting life in first place – Seeking medicines in their subtle state –
Knowing how to guard one’s life force and using it only in service to the whole world – A master gives the materials, the disciple must do the work –
Counting only on one’s efforts – Each being is a pharmaceutical laboratory.
1. Feeding oneself through the skin
2. Life is made up only of exchanges – nourishing oneself with light, with the particles of the sun
3. Knowing how to eat on all levels so as to have everlasting life – Physical food and spiritual food.
1. Blessing the food
2. Giving much love to the food so that it opens to us –
3. Taming food to make it one’s friend – Seeking life in food – The universal panacea
4. Exercise to do before eating fruit – Conquering inertia – White magic and black magic – Those who know how to eat will know how to love.
1. Learning how to draw energies from food – Nutrition: identical process to atomic fission – Nutrition considered from an initiatic point of view
2. The spirit must participate in the act of eating – Healing: the omnipotence of the spirit
3. Meaning of nutrition: evolving matter – Human beings are responsible for what they leave behind after death – The task of disciples: to spiritualize and sublimate all creation – Creation, creatures and the Creator all feed themselves – Leaving the seal of the spirit on matter
4. The physical body must become capable of expressing the qualities of the spirit – Depending on our attitude, food closes or opens to us.
1. With love, as with food, we must sort and wash the ingredients – Through tests, a master checks on his disciples – To know the Lord and to know one’s master, one must love them – The difference between an ordinary person and an initiate – Seeking the divine spark in beings – Purifying and ennobling our love – Significance of great trials – Nutrition in the different realms
2. Understanding nutrition so as to resolve all problems, including the problem of sex – Psychic nutrition and building the etheric, astral and mental bodies – The laws of nutrition on the different levels – Seeking life in beings, as we seek it in food – How to tell whether someone is being spiritually nourished
3. Nutrition, like love, must lead to the light
4. Inviting luminous entities to participate in all our meals – The laws of conception are found in nutrition.
1. The mystery of the Last Supper, communion
2. Food, a symbol for the Christ – The 22 elements of the Word – ‘Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood…’
3. Exercise to do when taking a bath – Exercise to do while preparing food – Definition and work of a true priest – One day everyone will be their own priest – True communion – How to know whether we have eaten correctly – By eating consciously we obtain powers over matter.